CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £19.36Trending at £22.92
- £10.47Trending at £11.14
- £10.45Trending at £14.99
- £8.00Trending at £9.95
- £5.59Trending at £5.91
- £2.81Trending at £3.33
- £3.49Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis Little Book of Cooking Together gives you a range of simple recipes which encourage children to work independently except for the hot or risky stages, ensuring the children will gain practical experience while having fun and enjoyment.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Lorraine Frankish
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight128 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited bySally Featherstone
- Illustrator(s)Martha Hardy
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.