All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Currency Trading will show individuals how they can trade and invest in the biggest market in the world. In today s crisis-prone financial markets, individuals no longer are locked into their home country currency; they can move money around to reduce risk and take advantage of global trends.
- Author BiographyKATHY LIEN is the Director of Currency Research for Global Forex Trading (GFT), a Division of Global Futures & Forex, Ltd. She also runs an FX signal service, BKForex Advisor, with Boris Schlossberg. Prior to joining GFT, Lien was the chief strategist of DailyFX.com and an associate at JPMorgan Chase, where she worked in cross-markets and foreign exchange trading. As an internationally renowned currency strategist, Lien specializes in combining fundamental and technical analysis. With more than ten years of currency trading experience, Lien is a frequent guest host of CNBC Asia and Sky Business News and has appeared on CNBC (U.S. and Europe), Bloomberg, Fox Business, and Reuters. She is a regulator contributor to Active Trader, Futures, and SFO magazines and is quoted by financial publications around the world. Lien is also the author of the two editions of Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market as well as Millionaire Traders, which are published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Kathy Lien
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleLittle Books. Big Profits
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width137 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £15.59Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £12.28
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.61Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.