All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book it is divided into four sections covering a range of different dough types and a selection of projects. Each project encourages the children to dicuss topics including their family, friends and cultures. The topics also help children to become familiar with the use of a wide range of techniques and tools.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field.
- Author(s)Lynne Garner,Marion Taylor,Melanie Roan
- PublisherFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleLittle Books
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 34
- Place of PublicationLutterworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight134 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited bySally Featherstone
- Illustrator(s)Sami Sweeten
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.