All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to know more about the fight for women's rights? From the rabble-rousers of the suffragist movement to the bloggers of today, this comprehensive little guide will teach you the history, theory and big issues and everything you need to know to become a CARD-CARRYING FEMINIST.
- Author BiographyHarriet Dyer is a freelance writer and editor with a passionate interest in women's rights.
- Author(s)Harriet Dyer
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleThe Little Book of
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine10 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rachealduke99905 Dec, 2016by
My sister will love this product. Thank you
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.