All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionString theory has been called the 'theory of everything'. It seeks to describe all the fundamental forces of nature. It encompasses gravity and quantum mechanics in one unifying theory. This title presents an introduction to one of the most talked-about areas of physics.
- Author BiographySteven S. Gubser is professor of physics at Princeton University.
- Author(s)Steven S. Gubser
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication08/02/2010
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleScience Essentials
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note21 line illus.
- Weight428 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.