All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains over 200 brand new puzzles, commissioned especially and created by an expert in logic and artificial intelligence. These puzzles test experts and train those unfamiliar with Sudoku, helping to build your logic and reasoning skills, improve your memory and keep your brain healthy by giving it a regular workout.
- Author BiographyDr Gareth Moore is the author of a wide range of brain-training and puzzle books for both children and adults, including The Little Book of Puzzles, The Kids' Book of Crosswords, The Brain Workout, Train the Brain and a wide range of other books. He also writes the monthly magazine Sudoku Xtra and runs the puzzle website www.puzzlemix.com. He gained his Ph.D at the University of Cambridge, UK, where he worked on machine intelligence.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/08/2014
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight104 g
- Width112 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.