All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Little Book of Sudoku will entice the novice, enthral the casual player, and tax the expert. Above all, the book will not only test a reader's skills, but help to develop them to a very high level, while ensuring many hours of captivating, if sometimes frustrating, fun.
- Author BiographyPete Sinden is an internationally accredited expert in modelling and simulating intelligent systems. His ingenious application of artificial intelligence, logical programming, and abstract game theories used to create The Little Book of Sudoku is almost as puzzling as the puzzles themselves...
- Author(s)Pete Sinden
- PublisherMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Date of Publication16/06/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael O'Mara Books Ltd
- Weight105 g
- Width110 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- ellie.martin31 Oct, 2016by
Pages were already filled in, in the sudoku book. Terrible state.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best selling in Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
Save on Puzzles, Trivia & Indoor Games
- £6.72Trending at £7.17
- £2.20Trending at £2.29
- £4.94Trending at £5.15
- £7.34Trending at £7.32
- £6.72Trending at £7.84
- £13.27Trending at £24.66
- £6.11Trending at £6.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.