All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a book-length treatment of Others , a magazine that served as a laboratory for modernist poetic experimentation. In discussions of influential poets such as Mina Loy and Marianne Moore, whose careers Others helped launch, the author traces a correspondence between formal innovation and social change in American modernist poetry.
- Author BiographySuzanne W. Churchill is Associate Professor of English at Davidson College, USA. She is co-editing a collection of essays on Modernism and little magazines, portions of which were published in a special issue of American Periodicals.
- Author(s)Suzanne W. Churchill
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 15 b&w illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.