All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £6.29
- £4.93Trending at £6.94
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £12.58Trending at £15.57
- £4.67Trending at £7.98
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAntoine de Saint-Exupery's multi-million copy bestseller in a new Picador Classic edition, translated by Ros Schwartz, with an introduction by Kate Mosse.
- Author BiographyAntoine de Saint-Exupery, born in Lyon in 1900, was a French writer and aviator. He is best remembered for The Little Prince, and for his books about aviation adventures. In 1921 he began his military service and trained as a pilot, going on to become one of the pioneers of international postal flight. At the outbreak of the Second World War he joined the French Air Force flying reconnaissance missions until the armistice with Germany. Following a spell writing in the United States, he joined the Free French Forces. Then on 31 July 1944, he went on a mission to collect information on German troop movements in the Rhone valley and was never seen again. It was assumed that he was shot down over the Mediterranean.
- Author(s)Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePicador Classic
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight117 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Translated byRos Schwartz
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain Market Ed.
- Interest AgeFrom 12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.