All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first English publication of the screenplay for the Academy Award-Winning Film by Florian Henkel von Donnersmarck. With a foreword by John le Carre, and further material including essays and an interview with Ulrich Muhe.
- Author BiographyFlorian Henckel von Donnersmarck, the writer and director of The Lives of Others, was born in Cologne in 1973 and grew up in New York City, Brussels, Frankfurt and West Berlin. He studied Russian Literature in Leningrad before obtaining an MA from Oxford and a Diploma in Film Direction from the University of Film and Television in Munich.
- Author(s)Florian Henckel Von Donnersmarck
- PublisherPushkin Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2014
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushkin Press
- Content Noteb/w film stills and set photography
- Weight181 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byAlexander Starritt
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.