All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA surreal short story collection from the master of what-ifs.
- Author BiographyThe Portuguese Nobel Laureate JOSE SARAMAGO (1922 - 2010) was a novelist, playwright and journalist. His numerous books, including the bestselling All the Names, Blindness, and The Cave, established him as one of the world's most influential writers. He died in June 2010. GIOVANNI PONTIERO (1932 - 1996) was the ablest translator of twentieth century literature in Portuguese and one of its most ardent advocates. He was the principal translator into English of the works of Jose Saramago and was awarded the Teixeira-Gomes Prize for his translation of The Gospel According to Jesus Christ.
- Author(s)Jose Saramago
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byGiovanni Pontiero
Best selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £6.09Trending at £9.97
- £5.80Trending at £6.19
- £6.29Trending at £8.98
- £9.10Trending at £9.97
- £3.09Trending at £4.74
- £3.49Trending at £5.99
- £2.79Trending at £2.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.