All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, with the rapid advances in science and technology, increasing numbers of sailors and boat owners venture across the world's oceans relying almost entirely on electronic aids and global positioning systems.
- Author(s)Tony Crowley
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeafarer Books
- Content Note114 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.