CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology explores the ways in which theatre and performance functions at the interstices of contemporary local and global networks. Theatre and performance occurs in time and space and exists between the audience and performer as a communicative event.
- Author BiographyPirkko Koski is Professor Emerita at the Department of Theatre Research at the Institute of Art Research at the University of Helsinki. Her publications include Teatterinjohtaja ja aika (1992), Kaikessa mukana. Hella Wuolijoki ja hanen naytelmansa (2000), Strindberg ja suomalainen teatteri (2005) and The Dynamic World of Finnish Theatre (with S. E. Wilmer, 2006). She was Vice-President of the International Federation of Theatre Research (IFTR). Melissa Sihra is Lecturer in Drama at Trinity College, Dublin, where she teaches Irish Theatre, Playwriting, Gender and Feminism in Performance. She is editor of Women in Irish Drama: A Century of Authorship and Representation (Palgrave Macmillan, 2007) and co-editor of The Dreaming Body: Contemporary Irish Theatre (Colin Smythe Ltd & Oxford University Press, 2009).
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMelissa Sihra,Pirkko Koski
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.