All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work presents Hartshorne's rehabilitation of Anselm's Ontological Argument , recast in neoclassical form as the Modal Proof , along with applications of Hartshorne's method to a variety of issues in contemporary metaphysical and religious thinking.
- Author(s)Charles Hartshorne
- PublisherOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/1991
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Court Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.