All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains thirty-one papers which offer scholars and general readers alike a comprehensive introduction to the work of Buchanan who was a great economist. This volume includes his autobiographical essay, 'Better Than Plowing', in which he gives an account of his life, and also his own assessment of what is important in his work.
- Author BiographyJames M Buchanan is an eminent economist who won the Nobel Prize for Economics in 1986.
- Author(s)James M. Buchanan
- PublisherLiberty Fund Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleCollected Works of James M. Buchanan
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiberty Fund Inc
- Content Noteindices
- Weight923 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Brennan,Hartmut Kliemt,Robert D. Tollison
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £9.67Trending at £12.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.