All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the evolution of immigration for the immigration-receiving states of Western Europe.
- Author BiographyAnthony M. Messina is a Professor of Political Science at the University of Notre Dame. He is the author of Race and Party Competition in Britain and is the editor of several books, including most recently (with Robert M. Fishman) The Year of the Euro: The Cultural, Political and Social Import of Europe's Common Currency. He has also written articles published in the Journal of Common Studies, Parliamentary Affairs, Political Studies, Policy Studies Journal, The Review of Politics, West European Politics, World Politics, and other scholarly journals and anthologies.
- Author(s)Anthony M. Messina
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.