All listings for this product
About this product
- Descriptionaeo First up--to--date guide to the Lombards in the English language. aeo Scholarly -- sound synthesis and original research, including up--to--date archaeological research. aeo Well--written and accessible.
- Author BiographyNeil Christie was an undergraduate and postgraduate student at the University of Newcastle--upon--Tyne, and subsequently held a Scholarship at the British School at Rome, the Sir James Knott Fellowship (Newcastle) and a British Academy Post--Doctoral Fellowship at the University of Oxford. He is currently Lecturer in Medieval Archaeology in the School of Archaeological Studies at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Neil Christie
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePeoples of Europe
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.