All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo food writer ever stipulates fresh ingredients but takes it for granted that that is what a cook would use. Using fresh ingredients, the recipes proposed by Julie Biuso should keep you and your friends at the dining table until long after lunchtime.
- Author BiographyJulie Biuso's passion for Mediterranean food goes back many years and is constantly nourished through her extended Italian family ties. As well as a keen commitment to writing best-selling cookbooks, Julie also has an established following through her regular contributions to magazines, radio and television, particularly in her native New Zealand. Her book, Dancing on My Table, won the 2001 Gourmand World Cookbook Fair Award for Best Food Literature Book in the World.
- Author(s)Julie Biuso
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/03/2006
- Content Note70col.ill.
- Weight483 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.