Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding both the German text from 1820 and the English translation of 1856, with notes on variations with Hohman's translations in 1846 and 1863, this title contains an introduction that provides the book's background and position in history, along with charms taken from the pirated 1837 Skippacksville edition.
- Author BiographyDaniel Harms holds two masters' degrees, one in anthropology and one in library and information science. His major area of research is magic from antiquity to the present, and he has been published in the Journal for the Academic Study of Magic and the Journal of Scholarly Publishing. Harms is also the author of two books on horror fiction and folklore. Visit him online at DanHarms.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Daniel Harms
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.