CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £19.44Trending at £20.33
- £4.44Trending at £5.07
- £7.57Trending at £9.36
- £2.75Trending at £5.01
- £9.80Trending at £14.13
- £11.90Trending at £12.05
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
About this product
- DescriptionThe last novel in William March s Pearl County series, The Looking-Glass is considered March s masterpiece and most enduring work of fiction.
- Author BiographyWilliam March was born in 1893 as William Edward Campbell in Mobile, Alabama, and grew up in the picturesque hamlets of coastal Alabama and the Florida Panhandle. He won fame for his World War I novel Company K, whose success allowed him to devote himself to writing a large body of remarkable short fiction and novels that illuminate early twentieth-century southern life.
- Author(s)William March
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleLibrary Alabama Classics
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Weight431 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.