All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelp the Lorax to save the earth with this funtabulous colour and create book. A wonderful mixture of doodle and colouring book, this title will stretch your child's creative genius, while encouraging them to go green!
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight208 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.46Trending at £6.96
- £4.29Trending at £5.20
- £11.32Trending at £13.79
- £3.95Trending at £4.00
- £8.30Trending at £8.48
- £5.99Trending at £9.98
- £2.81Trending at £2.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.