Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late afternoon of Sunday, 20 August 1911, three men strolled into the Louvre museum in Paris. Disguising themselves as museum staff they hid until nightfall. Sixteen hours later the most famous painting in the world, the Mona Lisa, had vanished. This title uncovers the truth behind the crime of the century.
- Author BiographyR. A. Scotti is the author of Basilica, on the building of St Peter's in Rome and Sudden Sea: The Great Hurricane of 1938, and four novels.
- Author(s)R. A. Scotti
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Content Note16 illustrations in text
- Weight180 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.