All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith its descriptions of cosmic events and characters, the Saddharmapundarika-sutra unfolds like a magnificent drama. It offers a combination of doctrine, teachings, stories, and parables, devotional practices, and portraits of the many buddhas and bodhisattvas that inhabit the world of the Lotus Sutra. This text presents a Mahayana vision.
- PublisherNumata Center for Buddhist Translation & Research.
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNumata Center for Buddhist Translation & Research.
- Weight794 g
- Width157 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byTsugunari Kubo,Akira Yuyama
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.