All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.52Trending at £10.89
- £17.99Trending at £21.06
- £16.99Trending at £21.06
- £28.61Trending at £36.00
- £11.89Trending at £13.69
- £2.39Trending at £3.04
- £30.00Trending at £34.27
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the methods of baseball players such as Nolan Ryan, Greg Maddux, and Tom Seaver. This book covers topics such as building proper mechanics, from stride and delivery to release point and follow-through and throwing fastballs with varying velocity and movement around the plate.
- Author BiographyDoug Myers is the author of Essential Cubs, an entertaining review of more than 100 years of Chicago Cubs baseball.
- Author(s)Doug Myers,Mark Gola
- PublisherContemporary Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContemporary Books Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.