All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
- £5.79Trending at £6.65
About this product
- DescriptionAll of those described here are vulnerable, some of them searingly so, and all are acutely aware of just how angular their worlds can be, whether accompanied by terror or hilarity.
- Author BiographyWyatt Prunty is the author of eight collections of poetry, most recently Unarmed and Dangerous: New and Selected Poems, also published by Johns Hopkins. His critical studies include Fallen from the Symboled World and a forthcoming collection of essays focused on poetry since World War II. He is the founding director of the Sewanee Writers' Conference and holds the Carlton Chair in poetry at Sewanee: The University of the South. He has served as the general editor of the Sewanee Writers' Series, edited Sewanee Writers on Writing, and directs the Tennessee Williams Fellowship program. He is the recipient of numerous grants and honors, the two most recent being fellowships from the Rockefeller and Guggenheim foundations.
- Author(s)Wyatt Prunty
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleJohns Hopkins: Poetry and Fiction
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.