CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionHe comments on the continuing interest of modelers, enthusiasts, and all who fondly remember the Ma & Pa.
- Author BiographyGeorge W. Hilton is a professor emeritus of economics at the University of California, Los Angeles. His many books on railroad and transportation history include American Narrow Gauge Railroads and The Cable Car in America.
- Author(s)George W. Hilton
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2000
- GenreTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note198, 170 black & white halftones, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.