All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the causes and consequences of speculative attacks on domestic currency and international financial turmoil. It provides a comprehensive treatment of the existing theories of exchange rate crises and of financial market runs.
- Author BiographyPrior to joining the University of Teramo Giovanni Piersanti was Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Chieti. His research interests include economic theory and stabilization policy; monetary economics; growth theory; macroeconomic models of intertemporal optimization; macroeconometric models with rational expectations; and currency and financial crises.
- Author(s)Giovanni Piersanti
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note45 Figures, 1 Table
- Weight788 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.86
- £19.95Trending at £20.93
- £11.71Trending at £11.57
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.49Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.