The Magazine Article: How to Think it, Plan it, Write it by Peter Jacobi (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.72+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.21Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreativity isn't always make-believe. It's often making the most of a subject, rethinking it and massaging it, taking a different point of view in order to make it original and inventive. This title provides hundreds of ideas to help you become more creative in your approach to thinking, planning, and writing magazine articles.
- Author BiographyPeter P. Jacobi is Professor of Journalism at Indiana University. He is a consultant for magazines, a specialist in speech coaching and media training, and author of several books, including Writing with Style: The News Story and the Feature and The Messiah Book: The Life and Times of G. F. Handel's Greatest Hit.
- Author(s)Peter Jacobi
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.