All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Maker Movement is where all the next great inventions and innovations are happening - and you can play a part in it. This title explains how economic upheavals are paving the way for individuals to create, innovate, make a fortune - and even drive positive societal change - with nothing more than their own creativity and some hard work.
- Author BiographyMARK HATCH is CEO of TechShop, a membership-based, do-it-yourself (DIY) makerspace. It provides the digital and physical tools to make almost anything. TechShop members have made everything from robots and a lunar lander to a successful iPad case and craft businesses.
- Author(s)Mark Hatch
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight435 g
- Width223 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.