All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMillions look to Dr. Phil for advice on everything from relationships to life. But Dr. Phil is more than just a pop psychologist. Hea s also an amazing businessman who has started and run a number of flourishing ventures. In The Making of Dr. Phil, award--winning journalists Sophia Dembling and Lisa Gutierrez take readers inside the world of Dr.
- Author BiographySOPHIA DEMBLING is a veteran reporter based in Dr. Phila s hometown of Dallas, Texas. She spent more than a decade as a staff writer and editor at the Dallas Morning News. The author of The Yankee Chicka s Survival Guide to Texas, Dembling was featured in documentaries about Dr. Phil on both A&E and E! Entertainment Television. She has appeared on TV and radio stations around the world, and has written for many publications. LISA GUTIERREZ is an award--winning journalist who has been recognized for her investigative reporting by the Associated Press, National Newspaper Association, and Gannett. Now a features writer for the Kansas City Star, Gutierrez specializes in pop culture and celebrities. Her reporting on Dr. Phil has appeared in newspapers around the world.
- Author(s)Lisa Gutierrez,Sophia Dembling
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2005
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight364 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £25.99
- £5.57Trending at £5.80
- £7.95Trending at £8.30
- £5.76Trending at £6.02
- £11.95Trending at £15.13
- £7.30Trending at £14.11
- £5.99Trending at £6.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.