All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive introduction to the politics of the environment and the development of environmental knowledge.
- Author BiographyAndrew Jamison has been involved in environmental politics as an academic and activist for over thirty years. He is Professor of Technology and Society in the Department of Development and Planning at the University of Aalborg and has published extensively in the areas of environmental politics, social theory, science and technology and intellectual history. His most recent books include Seeds of the Sixties (1994) and with Ron Eyerman Music and Social Movements (1998).
- Author(s)Andrew Jamison
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.