All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive perspective on the development of the South African legal system in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMartin Chanock is Professor of Law and Legal Studies at La Trobe University, Victoria. His publications include Law, Custom and Social Order. The Colonial Experience in Malawi and Zambia (1985), and Unconsummated Union Britain, Rhodesia and South Africa 1900-1945 (1977).
- Author(s)Martin Chanock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.