All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the phenomena of women entrepreneurship in Hong Kong, this study addresses the characteristics of Chinese entrepreneurship and women entrepreneurs and the factors that constitute the making of Chinese women entrepreneurs in Hong Kong.
- Author BiographyPriscilla Chu is an Associate Professor in the Department of Management, the City University of Hong Kong. She received her PhD and MSc from the University of Hong Kong and BSc from the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Priscilla Pue Ho Chu
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.