All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the rise of behavioral scientists in government and how their potentially dangerous, American assumptions about human behavior would shape US views of domestic disturbances and insurgencies in Third World countries.
- Author BiographyRon Robin is Professor of History and Dean of Students at Haifa University in Israel. He is the author of Enclaves of America: The Rhetoric of American Political Architecture Abroad and The Barbed Wire College: Reeducating German POWs in the United States during World War II (both Princeton).
- Author(s)Ron Theodore Robin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2003
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 halftones
- Weight428 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.