All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the epic clash between Senator John F Kennedy and Vice-President Richard M Nixon. This book imbues America's presidential election process.
- Author BiographyTheodore H. White (1915-1986) was an American political journalist, historian,and novelist, best known for the Making of the President series: his accounts of the1960, 1964, 1968, and 1972 presidential elections, all of which are being reissued withnew forewords by Harper Perennial Political Classics. His other books include ThunderOut of China, America in Search of Itself, and In Search of History: A Personal Adventure.
- Author(s)Theodore H. White
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication31/10/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £5.15Trending at £6.82
- £8.91Trending at £9.98
- £10.39Trending at £10.53
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.