All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlessed with good fortune, David Beeves' life can't get much better. But as the lives of those around him begin to crumble, he starts to question his own destiny. Arthur Miller's great American fable follows one man's struggle to change his fate, and asks the question - is there such a thing as too much luck?
- Author BiographyArthur Miller (1915-2005) was arguably the most important playwright of the twentieth century whose oeuvre includes novels, screenplays, essays and an autobiography.
- Author(s)Arthur Miller
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight96 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.60Trending at £7.72
- £6.17Trending at £6.87
- £7.99Trending at £8.79
- £13.22Trending at £13.36
- £11.61Trending at £13.21
- £12.96Trending at £14.81
- £3.99Trending at £5.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.