All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bible is filled with amazing people, and Paul stands out prominently among them. What made him so effective, so influential? This book explores how Paul took God's priorities for life and made them his own.
- Author BiographyJim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After God's Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones BibleHandbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Master's Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
- Author(s)Jim George
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £4.00Trending at £6.86
- £11.99Trending at £16.88
- £18.95Trending at £30.61
- £6.99Trending at £7.38
- £20.60Trending at £25.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.11
- £8.99Trending at £9.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.