All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTranslation of: Mees, kes teadis ussisaonu.
- Author BiographyAndrus Kivirahk is one of Estonia's most highly regarded contemporary writers. A journalist by profession, he is known for his satirical newspaper columns and his bestselling novels. A popular board game has been created on the basis of his novel The Man Who Spoke Snakish, which is his first book ever to appear in English. He lives in Tallinn, Estonia. Christopher Moseley is a translator of Estonian and Latvian. He teaches at University College London and is Treasurer of the Foundation for Endangered Languages.
- Author(s)Andrus Kivirahk
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Weight499 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Translated byChristopher Moseley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.