All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn the island of Wayo Wayo, every second son must leave on the day he turns fifteen as a sacrifice to the Sea God. Atile'i is one such boy, but as the strongest swimmer and best sailor, he is determined to defy destiny and become the first to survive.
- Author BiographyWU MING-YI is a Taiwanese writer, painter, designer, photographer, literary professor, butterfly scholar, environmental activist, traveller and blogger. He is the author of the novel Routes in the Dream (2007), as well as a number of non-fiction books and short story collections. The Man with the Compound Eyes is his first novel to be translated into English. DARRYL STERK has translated numerous short stories from Taiwan for The Chinese Pen Quarterly, and now teaches translation in the Graduate Program in Translation and Interpretation at National Taiwan University.
- Author(s)Ming-Yi Wu
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight216 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £20.90Trending at £21.74
- £6.82Trending at £7.72
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £7.49Trending at £8.00
- £4.38Trending at £4.75
- £7.17Trending at £7.25
- £2.94Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.