All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how internal auditors can expand their service to their organizations by expanding their own approach to internal auditing. The internal auditor will gain the understanding of management principles and sound business practice necessary to be a vital part of the executive management team.
- Author BiographyLawrence B. Sawyer, widely known as one of the most articulate authorities on internal auditing, has written several books and many articles on the subject and is four--time winner of the Thurston Award for best overall article, the most the award has ever been made to one individual. He was awarded the Cadmus Award, the Institute of Internal Auditorsa most prestigious award for outstanding contributions to the profession. Gerald Vinten is currently President of the Institute of Internal Auditors in the UK and Ireland and holds the position of Professor of Business Policy at the University of Luton. He edits the Managerial Auditing, Journal, and in 1995 was presented with the Leon R. Radde Internal Audit Educator of the Year Award.
- Author(s)Gerald Vinten,Lawrence B. Sawyer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/03/1996
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.