All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive handbook of men's customs, habits and pursuits. How to be the sexy, knowledgeable, confident, poker-playing, roast-carving, whiskey-drinking man you know you can be. And how to have fun being him.
- Author BiographyThomas Fink holds a theoretical physics professorship at the Curie Institute in Paris, and contributes numerous papers to such scientific magazines as Nature. He was previously a don at Cambridge.
- Author(s)Thomas Fink
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhoenix (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight212 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.