All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn James Bretz's Mansions of Denver, the charm and history of Denver's architectural past is carefully and beautifully drawn. His book provides readers with insight into the city's youth. But it is also a lament - an homage to a time when architectural originality prevailed.
- Author BiographyJames Bretz grew up in one of the houses mentioned in the book, and has always had an appreciation for history of the area. He is a naive, fourth-generation Denverite. His great-uncle was born in a log house where the Convention Center now stands. Jim's family moved to the Denver area in 1894.
- Author(s)James Bretz
- PublisherPruett Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPruett Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight515 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.34Trending at £31.78
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £8.74Trending at £9.05
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.