Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how and why leisure became an object of such intense interest, concern, and surveillance during the Great Depression.
- Author BiographySusan Currell is Senior Lecturer in American Literature at the University of Sussex.
- Author(s)Susan Currell
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note26 illus.
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.