All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the compelling 16th-century story of John Maxwell, Warden of the West March in the days of Mary Queen of Scots and Elizabeth I of England.
- Author BiographyOne of Scotland's best-loved authors, Nigel Tranter wrote over ninety novels on Scottish history. He died at the age of ninety on 9 January 2000.
- Author(s)Nigel Tranter
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication04/12/1997
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight199 g
- Width111 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.33Trending at £9.37
- £7.96Trending at £9.30
- £10.56Trending at £16.94
- £5.33Trending at £8.11
- £8.17Trending at £8.83
- £8.43Trending at £8.66
- £5.21Trending at £10.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.