All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume XIII of The Marcus Garvey and Universal Negro Improvement Association Papers covers the period between August 1921 and August 1922. During this particularly tumultuous time, Garvey suffered legal, political, and financial trouble, while the UNIA struggled to grow throughout the Caribbean.
- Author BiographyRobert A. Hill is Research Professor of History at the University of California, Los Angeles, where he is Editor in Chief and Project Director of The Marcus Garvey and Universal Negro Improvement Association Papers Project within the James S. Coleman African Studies Center.
- Author(s)Marcus Garvey
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight930 g
- Width173 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byAnthony Yuen,John Dixon,Mariela Haro Rodriguez,Robert A. Hill
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.