All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomer demands for individual attention and specialized products are transforming commerce at every stage. Today's highstakes economy requires market-savvy sales and operations planning to keep pace with service demands and response times. This book helps organizations transition from outdated supply-driven processes to new market-driven models.
- Author BiographyROBERT P. BURROWS III is founder and managing principal of the On-Point Group, a firm that applies the quantitative science of operations research to supply chain management.
- Author(s)Robert P. Burrows III
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width63 mm
- Height93 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.