Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresentations and workshops are an excellent way for mental health professionals to get client referrals by increasing their visibility in the community. This book offers 10 well-researched, ready-to-use presentations on topics of widespread interest to couples and families.
- Author BiographyLAURIE COPE GRAND is a licensed marriage and family therapist and head of her own instructional design firm.
- Author(s)Laurie Cope Grand
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2000
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Diskette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.