All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of articles documents the design of one such computer, a single instruction multiple data stream (SIMD) class supercomputer with 16,834 processing units capable of over 6 billion 8 bit operations per second.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1986
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleScientific and Engineering Computation
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byDennis B. Gannon,Jerry L. Potter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £19.74Trending at £21.75
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £7.99Trending at £14.83
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.