All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces hardworking, resourceful men and women who represent an artisanal craft that has roots in Europe but has been a Wisconsin tradition since the 1850s. This book offers profiles of 43 Master Cheesemakers of Wisconsin, as well as a glossary of cheesemaking terms, suggestions of operations that welcome visitors for tours, and tasting notes.
- Author BiographyJames Norton is a weekly columnist for Chow magazine and editor of Heavytable.com, a food magazine for the Upper Midwest. He is also author of Saving General Washington. Becca Dilley has photographed food for numerous publications and works as an independent photojournalist.
- Author(s)Becca Dilley,James Norton
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2009
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note62 b/w & 52 colour photos, 5 maps
- Weight699 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £9.65Trending at £9.99
- £2.00Trending at £2.11
- £14.50Trending at £14.77
- £3.24Trending at £3.54
- £3.46Trending at £3.54
- £6.63Trending at £7.13
- £7.99Trending at £8.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.