All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTexas's King Ranch has become legendary for a long list of innovations, the most enduring of which is the development of the first official cattle breed in the Americas, the Santa Gertrudis. This title recalls an eventful life of training and showing King Ranch Santa Gertrudis.
- Author BiographyBetty Bailey Colley of Texarkana is a freelance historian and writer. Jane Clements Monday of Huntsville, Texas is a freelance historian and writer.
- PrizesWinner of San Antonio Conservation Society Publication Award 2011.
- Author(s)Beto Maldonado,Betty Bailey Colley,Jane Clements Monday
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Series TitleEllen & Edward Randall Series
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note84 b&w illus.
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byStephen J. Tio Kleberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £10.13Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.